Information that we may collect?
The only data we hold is what you have told us about yourself; this includes;
- Content of any electronic forms you may have submitted through our website, eg personal information such as your name and contact details.
- Any messages you may have sent us via our website, eg by email or our Contact Us tool.
- Information you provided when you purchased or ordered our wine
Do we disclose information gathered from you?
Jurassic Ridge will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless we are legally required to or if we consider it necessary to:
- Fulfil our terms of service
- Deliver to you the service you have requested
- Protect the rights or property of Jurassic Ridge, any user of our Jurassic Ridge website or any member of the public; or
- lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s life, health or safety.
Jurassic Ridge will take all reasonable means to keep your information we hold secure. Your information is stored on secure servers. Jurassic Ridge takes all reasonable means to ensure our employees and contractors will maintain confidentiality of any personal information we hold at Jurassic Ridge. You should notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or any other possible breach of security. Jurassic Ridge does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of unauthorised access to your information.
How do we use any we have information gathered about you?
- To improve our service to you – we may use your information for research purposes or to improve our site and the services we offer you. We do not give any information to our researchers that would allow them to identify you personally.
- To inform you of events and news regarding Jurassic Ridge – we will use your personal information to notify you via email newsletter (if you have indicated your wish to receive the same by signing up to our mailing club). Please contact us if you no longer wish to receive our emails or newsletters.
How to access and/or update your information.
At any time you may request a copy of your information by contacting us. If you want to correct or update this information, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding privacy issues or wish to make a complaint you may contact us by email or via our website.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Nov 23, 2012 Jurassic Ridge Montepulciano 2...
2009 Jurassic Ridge Montepulciano – 18.5/20 points (5 stars). Good ruby and velvet, some carmine. Bouquet is simply beautiful Montepulciano, … more
Nov 23, 2012 Attention All UK Jurassic Ridg...
You will be pleased to know that some of our Jurassic Ridge wines are now available in the UK in … more
Sep 28, 2011 In the press!
“……..The third winery won our top prize and our money. This was a very small winery called Jurassic Ridge. The … more
Sep 17, 2011 Jurassic Ridge Syrah 2008
Our 100% Syrah 2008 from a great Waiheke vintage struck Gold at the 2011 Bragato Wine Awards in Auckland. Limited … more
Sep 16, 2011 Jurassic Ridge Syrah Rose 2010
The first edition (2009) was gold medal rated. The 2010 is absolute bottled terroir – the most frequent remark is … more