If you are resident in NZ you must be 18 years old
It is Free to join or to cancel membership (but please read the essential timing of these notifications below)
Discounts of 5%, 10% or 15% off our regular Cellar Door prices (see the prices in the shop above for your special advantages).
- Signing up means you have agreed to two deliveries of wine to your door in the first year (minimum) and then each subsequent year unless you cancel in time (see timing of your notice below)
- Club selections will ship out for NZ Members in May and November and for Members Overseas, in April and October
- The amount of wine shipped depends on the membership level which suits you best (see online form). Your Membership level can be changed by notifying us at least a month before we ship
- You can tailor your wine selection by selecting numbers of red, white or rose bottles. You can then be more specific about the wine(s) you want or do not want in your next deliveries.
- You can change the type/proportion of the wines in mixed cases by notifying us in advance of your delivery (notify us at least a month before the month of the next shipment). Please watch the portfolio in case of sold out lines!
- NZ members can choose to pick up their Club Selection from the winery, or to have it shipped. Shipping can be arranged to any destination in New Zealand.
Overseas shipping is door-to-door and operates through New Zealand Wine Home (NZWH) . Current shipping rates (inclusive of all duties, taxes, packing, insurance and courier costs) with delivery times to different countries, are posted in our website shipping pages (and on the NZWH website). Note that these can change without warning although we are normally notified in advance.
You are not limited to the two annual deliveries in terms of discounts. These also apply to any additional purchases you wish to make.
You will receive advance notices of new releases and priority allocations, events at the winery, private tastings, vertical tastings from the winery 'library', and vineyard tours with the winemaker and viticulturist.
You can receive advance email notification when cellar supplies of your favourite wines are running low (please book these in by checking the relevant box on the form)
You may receive newsletters and Cellar Club updates with notes from the winemaker
You may enjoy new releases, current releases and, if available, limited production and/or reserve wines (see the portfolio of our wines in the online shop for those available ONLY to members of the Cellar Club).
- You can cancel your membership any time after the first year and the receipt of your two deliveries that you signed up for, providing that you do so by email or post at least one month before your next shipping (for NZ Members the deadline for cancellation is before the 1st of April or the 1st of October, and for Overseas Members cancel before the 1st September or the 1st March